Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Mantle | Home Decor

Less than a week away until Halloween! Do you have your costume? How about your bowl of candy? I bought a bag of candy -- but -- whoops -- I ate it already! For the record, it was a small bag! 

I finally finished up my Halloween mantle! I wanted to play up my love of Shakespeare tragedies with this Macbeth quote print that I showcased a few weeks ago on my Halloween Subway Art post. I even found a skull which is so Hamlet! I'm a nerd!

 Pumpkins: Trader Joe's | Skull: Michaels (similar) | Votive Holders: Michaels
16 x 20 Picture Frame: Michaels (similar) | Print: It's Always Autumn







Whatcha think? Anyone else decorate their mantle for Halloween?


XOXO
Meg

1 comment:

  1. I adore that sign! Such a chic and classic mantle for Halloween!

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete