Saturday, February 11, 2017

For Your Viewing Pleasure | Week 6

Happy Weekend! 

Today was quite a day. Hubby and I dealt with a broken hot water heater (that wasn't actually broken), a broken air condition (that really was broken) and a broken down car (my car -- currently in the shop). When it rains it pours? Or something like that, right?


-- On the Internet --

I loved this Valentine's Day inspired outfit from Ellie at Sequins and Suspender. 

And a few more outfits for the 14th from Jess at Bows and Sequins. 

Jess from the Golden Girl shares some gorgeous snapshots of Paris -- the City of Love.

Blair from The Fox and She shares her plans for an at home Valentine's Day

-- On the Blog --

I had a freakout about turning thirty...

I decided to stop shopping for 90 days...

Valentine gifts for guys and babies/toddlers is up to help y'all out with any last minute gift giving...

I got a little crafty and made handcrafted Valentine's cards...

/ / / 

I hope y'all are having a fabulous weekend!

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment