Saturday, February 18, 2017

For Your Viewing Pleasure | Week 7

Happy Weekend!

I'm so excited, because my sister, brother in-law, and niece are in San Antonio visiting!

They arrived Thursday night and we've been having the best time!

Yesterday we headed to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. This place is so neat! You drive your car through the park and feed the wild animals! We all had a blast!

If you'd like to follow along with all our adventures be sure to add me and Kir on Instagram!


-- On the Internet --

Need a little winter style inspiration? Here are four ways to style a beanie

I've got the biggest sweet tooth and these six deserts sound incredible!

I really want to start working out before I head to the office and this post has me convinced I need to get my butt out of bed and get moving!

-- On the Blog -- 

This week I shared my secret for caring for your sweaters

Hubby and I completed the renovations for our latest investment property and turned over the keys to the new tenants. They loved the penny tile backsplash we created!

Do you live in San Antonio? Be sure to check out these five things to do in San Antonio for free?

/ / / 

Enjoy the long weekend!

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment